Superb Golf Vacation
In the heart of Chiemgau and at the gates of Munich guests will find at Golf Resort Achental everything needed for a perfect holiday. The 18-hole golf course is located right next to the hotel and boasts many highlights. The flat course – unusual for this mountainous area – offers great views of the surrounding Chiemgau Alps and mount Wilder Kaiser.
The Chiemgau landscape inspired not only the interior design of the resort but also the layout of the golf course. 203 comfortable rooms, junior suites and suites, 2 restaurants with a wine cellar, open fire bar and golf lounge are most inviting.
bis zu 200 Personen
In April 2013 Grassau celebrated the opening of the 18-hole golf course Achental, a course of superior quality. Designed by renowned golf course architect Thomas C. Himmel the new course boasts golf challenges and highlights.
Main features of the golf course:
- modern high-quality construction
- excellent course maintenance
- spacious greens and teeing areas
- undulating fairways and large lakes
- wonderful mountain views
- old stock of trees and charming natural meadows
- halfway house with sun terrace
Men (yellow): 5475 m, Ladies (red) 4630 m
Plätze: 1 x 18, Kurzplatz: nein
Startzeiten-Buchung: per Telefon/online
Hotels auf dem Golfplatz Special:
- 3 x night's with breakfast in a comfort double room
- 3 x dinner included in the gourmet board
- 2 x rounds on our 18 hole course
Price: 525,- € per person sharing a double room comfort
725,- € single room comfort
(subject to change)