Superb Golf Vacation
In the heart of Chiemgau on the foothills of the Alps guests will find everything needed for a perfect golfing vacation.
The 18-hole golf course and the practice facilities are directly located next door to the hotel and offer gorgeous views of "Wilder Kaiser", a mountain ridge in the Northern limestone alps. The impressive landscape was a focal point in designing the hotel and the golf course.
The Chiemgau landscape inspired not only the interior design of the resort but also the layout of the golf course. 203 comfortable rooms, junior suites and suites, 2 restaurants with a wine cellar, open fire bar and golf lounge are most inviting.
up to 200 persons
In April 2013 Grassau celebrated the opening of the 18-hole golf course Achental, a course of superior quality. Designed by renowned golf course architect Thomas C. Himmel the new course boasts golf challenges and highlights.
Main features of the golf course:
- modern high-quality construction
- excellent course maintenance
- spacious greens and teeing areas
- undulating fairways and large lakes
- wonderful mountain views
- old stock of trees and charming natural meadows
- halfway house with sun terrace
Men (yellow): 5475 m, Ladies (red) 4630 m
Plätze: 1 x 18, Kurzplatz: nein
Startzeiten-Buchung: per Telefon/online
Hotels auf dem Golfplatz Special:
- 3 x night's with breakfast in a comfort double room
- 3 x dinner included in the gourmet board
- 2 x rounds on our 18 hole course
Price: 525,- € per person sharing a double room comfort
725,- € single room comfort
(subject to change)