A partnership with future!
The marketing cooperation „Hotels on the Golf Course“ is a union of renowned hoteliers and golf course operators whose hotels are located directly on the golf course.
The goal of this international business network is to achieve higher hotel and golf course occupancy rates and thus to sustainably improve the operating results in the long term.
The exclusive concept of „hotels on the golf course“ is particularly impressive by the high quality standard in the hotel and golf course area. All partners are positioned in the 4 and 5 star segment. Take advantage of the opportunity to participate in this high-quality marketing cooperation and strengthen your competitiveness. Reduce your costs through numerous synergies and communicate your product advantage over the competition.
Criteria of "Hotels on the golf course
- Your hotel on the golf course must be no more than 430 m – par 4 from the golf course away
- Your golf course must achieve at least 4 stars by „The International Golf Stars Classification“
- Ihr Hotel muss eine vergleichbare Qualität habenYour hotel must be of comparable quality
- Golf course with 18 holes
Your contact for further information
Project Manager "Hotels on the Golf Course
85604 Zorneding b. München
Phone: +49 (0) 8106 / 99 54 49 17
Numbers – Data – Facts & Objective
Numbers – Data – Facts:
- Active in 5 countries
- 24 exclusive golf hotels
- Access to 3,000 „golfers”
- Over 10 years of experience
- Professionelles marketing
- Over 1,200 tournament participants
- 18.000 hotel catalogs as multiplier
- Increase in Golf groups
- Transparency in all areas
- Networking: Maintenance and expansion of the Business network
- Customer acquisition via different Communication channels
- Knowledge and professionalism through exchange of ideas and experiences in workshops
- Quality promise: Golf course classification by „The International Golf Stars Classification“
- Profitability: Higher capacity utilization of the hotel operation through additional overnight stays, higher green fee income to improvement of the operating result